Meet Tiffany Ortiz, a twenty-something University of Miami grad and designer of the jewelry line TAudrey. I caught up with Tiffany at Emporium in Coral Gables, a chic little shop off of Ponce Circle that carries her unique and eclectic accessory line.
Ortiz’s story is endearing and empowering. TAudrey started out as just a hobby for the former stylist, who says her friends begged her to sell her homemade designs. A year later, Tiffany is a self-made business owner. TAudrey offers a full line of bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings for women who know the importance of accessorizing . You can shop the collection online at TAudrey.com, and at boutiques throughout Miami.
Tiffany has the honor of being the first subject of “Closet Confessions.” Check out how the emerging jewelry designer responded to our little game of ten questions.
Ten questions for Miami’s most influential Stylistas
Name: Tiffany Ortiz
1. Describe your style: Boho chic. Easy, elegant, comfortable.
2. Your go-to outfit: My Emporium tunic or my favorite sun dress.
3. Can’t-live-without-it accessory: Too hard to choose! Can’t decide between TAudrey charmed wrist wrap or my everyday autograph plate 🙂
4. Best place to bargain shop: Mina Miami Beach, great prices, awesome clothes!
5. Flip flops or crocs: Flip flops, definitely!
6. Most memorable fashion faux-pas? —
7. Whose style do you admire most? Audrey Hepburn (of course!)
8. Biggest splurge? My Miu Miu bag- big expense but was well worth it!
9. Favorite designer? DVF and Tory Burch
10. The secret to great style is… Always feel confident. Don’t try to form to the trends if it’s not you. Dress for your body type, and always add a touch of sexy.