Inspired by my bridal shower hairstyle, I teamed up with Hairtalk Extensions and the talented Olivia Smalley to create a simple step-by-step tutorial for this timeless ‘hollywood glam waves’ look. I loved this style so much, (and received so many compliments,) that I actually considered repeating it for my wedding day!
- Using a 1 inch curling wand, wrap hair around iron and hold iron horizontally. This will help create a glamorous S Wave pattern.
- After each row, comb out section to create a uniform curl pattern.
- In between each row, spray Martino Cartier You Had Me At Hello Flexible Hold Spray and tease sections to connect.
- Around the front of face, tease small sections and spray Flexible Hold Spray. Keep a cushion of hair in between to create height in the hair.
- Finish off style by perfecting the rows with You Complete Me Firm Hold Spray to complete the style.
Stylist: Olivia Smalley of OMG Artistry
Photo: Karla Garcia
Video courtesy of Hairtalk