– After partnering with NYX Professional Makeup to review their newest product launch, I’m now obsessed with their $7 Worth the Hype Mascara. (That’s not a typo- it’s only $7!) It’s water-based so I can safely layer it over my lash extensions. It’s now a must-have in my makeup bag.
– I want pretty much everything from Soru Jewellery after spotting their pearl hoop earrings on my IG crush Laura Wills @thefashionbugblog.
– Topshop finally arrived in Miami! Officially, with their own store outside of Nordstrom. Located in the incredible new wing at Aventura Mall, it’s their first and only store in Florida. (We are so spoiled.) If you missed both of my fitting room sessions -and pajama top gate– you can re-watch on my Instagram Stories Highlights.
– Throw away your bras and go get the new Victoria’s Secret Sexy Illusions bra. My t-shirts have never fit better. (Have a fit specialist measure you, they run a little small IMO.)
– Jo Malone invited me to create my own bespoke cologne during a Scent For You experience at their Miami Beach boutique. I walked out wafting of red roses and english oak, and have probably never smelled better. (Trust me, I spent the rest of the day with my nose buried in my wrist.) They offer a slew of custom services, including personalized wedding scents. Fun fact: They scented the Royal Wedding! The boutique is located at 1664 Lenox Avenue, Space 3, next-door to Shake Shack.
– I wore this Style Mafia dress no less than three times, and it could be one of my favorites, ever. This one from Valentine’s Day comes in a close second.
– I’ve been glowing thanks to Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Facial, an indulgent 50-minute experience promoting an overall brighter looking complexion. I visit the Caudalie Boutique Spa at Brickell City Center whenever I want to treat my skin and need to hit “pause” on life. ($120.) Call to book: (786) 871-7919
Photo by Karla Garcia Costa
Shop My February Favorites